ADDITIONAL COURSE INFORMATION
WHAT TO BRING
- If Possible, bring one of the recommended handguns of your choice; Modern Striker Fired Full Size or Compact Models. Examples, Glock 19, 17, 34, 43, Springfield XD, XDm, XD Mod.2, Xds, Smith & Wesson M & P 9, M & P Shield, HK VP 9, VP30, FNS-9, FNS-509. If you have a different action type of firearm, you may bring that to train with. (IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FIREARM, ONE MAY BE RENTED FOR $20).
- At least 2 magazines for your firearm or speedloaders
- A Minimum of 100 rounds of ammunition or more. If possible, bring 9mm. (Can be purchased on site or in store)
- Eye Protection and Electronic Hearing Protection (If you have it). If you do not, we will provide you with the proper protective equipment.
- Please bring water, snacks and anything you may need to make yourself comfortable.
- Please bring pen and notepad for taking notes and a good learning attitude.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
On the Range, We provide:
- Additional Firearms to try out
- Learning Opportunities to develop life-saving skills